What you'll do as Paid Search Manager:
- Research, implement, and optimize paid search efforts, including PPC search, GDN, and YouTube.
- Consistently generate new experiments to improve paid search efforts
- Build and optimize clients’ entire funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users.
- Work closely with the founders and company executives to understand the clients’ overall marketing strategy.
- Report on core metrics of every account with the ability to analyze performance and identify challenges and opportunities.
- Complete paid search audits.
- Conduct keyword and competitor research.
- Monitor and enhance customer/user acquisition and activation performance.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Expert knowledge of SEM, and the dynamics of SEM channels
- Extensive understanding of the digital advertising space, not just SEM
- Expert knowledge and direct hands-on experience with paid search platforms.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Experience managing data feeds
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Proactivity and ownership of improving the performance metric for your client
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other team members