Note: This is a part-time role but it can become full-time quickly if we like your work and if you're interested in becoming a full-time member of the team.
What you’ll do as an Advertising Creative Intern:
- Be the liaison between our designers, copywriters, videographers, motion designers, and our Creative Director to orchestrate the production of advertising creative.
- Assist in the creation of ad creative briefs based on learnings from past advertising performance data.
- Assist in the curation and production of our Ad Creative Newsletter which has thousands of subscribers.
- You will help maintain feedback on creative, copy, and videos our team produces.
- You will communicate with the ad operations team on creative learnings and strategies for weekly client meetings.
- You will work with clients spending millions of dollars of ad-spend reaching millions of people around the world.
- You will stay on top of trends through business/industry monitoring and outside resources (e.g., research bodies, academics, industry leaders)
What you’d need to succeed:
- Curiosity about design analysis in order to find out which ads perform well and which elements in them are key to the ads’ success
- Desire to become one of the best creative minds in digital advertising
- Ability to effectively communicate high-level thoughts, collecting creative feedback, and creative direction in both writing and meetings.
- Ability to be part of multiple accounts simultaneously without missing details.
- Have analytical knowledge for assessing the performance of ad creative.
- Proactivity and ownership of improving the performance of ad creative for accounts
- Be a pleasure to work with :)
How to send a successful job application:
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you'd like to learn about paid social ads, design, growth, or copywriting (or all of them!)
- Tell us how much time you can commit to this role. We have plenty of work to go around!
- We want to get to know you, so tell us something about yourself. Something you're into or geek out on!