This is a unique role. We’d like a talented analytics engineer to join our team at Pearmill.
We’d like you to join us to help build data pipelines and tools for our growth team to increase the performance of the millions of dollars we spend on advertising for our clients.
We’re building a unique company focusing on scaling some of the fastest-growing tech companies through the use of art and technology.
If you’d like to learn about what it takes to grow and scale products quickly, be part of a growth experimentation process and innovate by using data for more effective marketing – this is the job for you.
What you’ll do as an Analytics Engineer:
- Help design and build marketing attribution data pipelines for our clients to track our ads’ performance across multiple ad networks.
- Work with our growth team to build automated reports to help increase the performance of millions of dollars worth of advertising budget for our high-growth clients.
- Work with our team and clients to advise them on designing their data infrastructure, instrumentation, and setting them up to scale their ad budgets.
- Think creatively about using data to help unlock growth on different ad networks like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and others.
What you’d need to succeed
- You’ve dealt with marketing data in the past using SQL.
- You’ve been part of setting up a full data lake infrastructure for product or marketing teams before, or conceptually understand how to do it.
- You know what a modern data stack looks like and have your own opinions on it.
- You’re eager to learn how fast-growing companies scale up their ad-spend to millions of dollars a month and want to unlock growth using your ability to analyze data.
- Comfort with collaborative culture while maintaining independence in managing your time and prioritization
- Be a pleasure to work with :)
Strongly preferred but not required
- You’ve worked with the Segment Warehouse data model in the past.
- You’ve used tools data visualization tools like Looker, Mode Analytics, Metabase, Redash.
- You’ve set-up a full data pipeline using tools like Five Tran, Stitch Data, and DBT.
What you'll find here
- Great Remote Culture
- Tight-knit, loving team.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Distributed, remote, and global culture. We have people in New York, Kiev, St Petersburg, Moscow, Norway, Macedonia, Florida, and soon: where you live!
- Share in our profits! We're in the business of making money for our clients, and when we do – you make money too! You'll get to share a part of it.
- Unlimited vacation with 3-weeks required vacation.
- Unlimited mental health or physical health leave.
- Twice a month house cleaning budget!
- We'll make sure you're comfortable where you work:
- Getting you a laptop or other equipment you may need to succeed at your job.
- Indoor plant budget to make you feel like you live in a jungle.
- We'll invest in your learning! Books, seminars, courses, and coaches.
- 99% coverage for Health Care, Dental, and Vision.
- We'll happily match charitable donations you'd like to make, or give you a budget for activism.